Re: Follow on from 'doctype question'

by Lori Eldridge <lorield(at)uswest.net>

 Date:  Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:29:03 -0700
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Fuzzy and all,

Thanks for the new and improved DTD. It has been a while since I
checked those out and was using the 4.0 instead of the 4.01.

Question: Do we have to leave the link to W3.org in our doc
statements? Every time I do that the page trys to load when I'm
working on it off line--very annoying.  I use Netscape--I know it's
supposedly a pain but I HATE IE for a multitude of reasons--all of
which NN provides--and mostly because it doesn't provide "send page"
which I use all the time to send myself copies of the text off the
sites for research purposes.

Lori