Re: Copyright/Theft of Work Issue

by "Bob Webb" <bobwebb2(at)webbcounsel.com>

 Date:  Thu, 4 Jan 2001 00:07:34 -0500
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>,
"Beauty" <Beauty(at)themearena.co.uk>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If the facts are as you describe, you probably can obtain some type
financial recovery by threatening a law suit.  You will need a UKlegal
counselor.

For a good primer on UK internet law check the web site of
http://www.warnercranston.com/practice/it/public.htm
there are several excellent downloadable publications.  If you are proximate
to London, I'd recomend you call Tim Foster whose contact info is on that
web site.