Re: Need to sue in US....

by "Pamela Shorey" <palema(at)galaxyinternet.net>

 Date:  Mon, 4 Feb 2002 14:30:37 -0500
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Another way to view this, is if he didnt pay, then he didnt BUY the re-sale
rights and doesnt own them.
Has he, in fact, been re-selling? ( If so, it sounds to me like
international copyright law would apply, and I'm sure there are standard
ways of dealing with infringements, though I am not personally familiar with
them.)
Or, did he perhaps find he could not re-sell, for whatever reason? Was he in
fact emailing you that he changed his mind? If so, I'd say that's
disappointing, but you havent actually lost anything to sue over (in my
personal, not expert, opinion) and should let it go.

Pam Shorey