Re: The state of the web developing biz.

by "Awais Bokhari" <awais(at)cititech.net>

 Date:  Mon, 27 May 2002 17:45:17 -0500
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have a vinyl decal on the windshield on all my cars, and yes it does help.
Down the line, if business gets better I think it might even be a good idea
to buy a flashy car that gets a lot of attention, like an NSX, a Porsche or
something, and use it mainly for advertising by entering it into shows, etc.
I know a few people who did this for two reasons, 1).it's a business expense
and saves tax, 2)they were gonna get a sport car anyway, and it did actually
help business :-)

Good luck!

-Awais Bokhari, V.P.
 Cititech Solutions, Inc.