Maintenance contracts --> maintainable sites!

by "Kate A Shorey" <inreach(at)javanet.com>

 Date:  Sun, 27 Feb 2000 15:06:16 -0500
 To:  "Betsy Girouard" <betz(at)lemoorenet.com>,
<webwham(at)fido.ca>
 Cc:  "Rachel Hartman" <rhartman(at)io.com>, <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
another thought related to Maintenance contracts - The Maintainability of
the site!
I am currently maintaining a site that was built over two years ago when it
was cool to have fancy linking graphics and mouse rollovers.
Each and every page has its own copy of a multiple navigation bars.  so
adding sections to the site is a bit of a nightmare!

regards,
kate