RE: Site Check

by gmiller(at)gatewayone.com (Gail Miller)

 Date:  Mon, 12 Oct 1998 12:57:08 -0400
 To:  "'Jeff Whyle'" <jeff(at)hawkfan.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi...

I can only add my accolades to the others! What a site! What an artist! It
was a real joy to browse through the gallery. I was frustrated at first
because I didn't know how to find out more about the artist. But I found his
office and there it was! Like the Gettysburg battlefield, your site is "far
above my poor power to add or detract."

Using IE 4.0 on Pentium 166 w/ 56K modem at 800x600 screen resolution.
Loaded quickly; navigated smoothly.

Keep up the good work!
Gail Miller