RE: Critique, Please

by "Nelson E. Timken, Esq." <netimken(at)erols.com>

 Date:  Wed, 30 Dec 1998 19:38:52 -0500
 To:  <killian(at)ilikethis.cz>,
"Starr Wolf" <starrwolf(at)texoma.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Killian:

Since I joined this list, I have read comments from you, so-called "site
critiques", and formed my own opinions, which, until now, I have kept to
myself. I feel after reading this latest thread that I should no longer hold
my tongue.

Your response in this situation to Ms. Starr was harsh. Your references to
this person's religion were nothing short of obnoxious and personally
offensive. Your lack of tolerance for the views of others is typified in
each and ever post you make to this list. Your lack of religious tolerance
in this instance was inexcusable. Simply that. You dabbed these attacks with
traces of stylistic criticism, but basically, you show a sheer lack of
grace, tact, eloquence and charity in the way that you approach and critique
others. You come across as a heavy-handed, arrogant and a pompous ass. This
is hardly the person I would hire to do my web site or that of my company,
which in fact seriously warrants a makeover. In fact, after reading your
posts, and picking up the flavor of your attitude towards others, I suggest
that you seek some sensitivity training and counseling as to why you seem to
feel the need to bolster your own insecurities by tearing others apart.

In short, you sicken me. Don't let the door slam on the way off this list.

Nelson