Re: site review

by "Mike Eovino" <meovino(at)erols.com>

 Date:  Fri, 2 Jul 1999 15:29:48 -0400
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Virginia Blalock" <skatefan(at)visions.simplenet.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>It depends on the award. I received an award from the Miningo Company(er..
>About.Com) which I was happy to receive. However, I am usually not as
>impressed say "John's Kewl Web Site Award."

Excellent point.  I would take care (with respect to a corporate site at
least) to make sure that this award would be meaningful to my visitors.
Otherwise, the Miningo Company award might not carry any more weight in
their minds than John's Kewl Web Site Award and be disregarded as just
noise.