Re: site review

by Virginia Blalock <skatefan(at)visions.simplenet.com>

 Date:  Fri, 02 Jul 1999 11:56:59 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 07:50 AM 7/2/99 , Mike Eovino wrote:

>As for awards, I think they're like hit counters.  Years ago, people were
>impressed by them, just like they were impressed by hit counters.  Now they
>know that anyone can go out and get some awards pretty quickly, just like
>they can monkey with a hit counter.

It depends on the award. I received an award from the Miningo Company(er..
About.Com) which I was happy to receive. However, I am usually not as
impressed say "John's Kewl Web Site Award."

On a business site, the only awards I would put on it would be awards given
for the work in the industry(mainly offline awards).

Virginia's Visions
http://visions.simplenet.com