Re: http://www.racinesoccer.com/rasa

by "Natalie Verge" <nsv(at)mb.sympatico.ca>

 Date:  Thu, 3 Jun 1999 04:19:44 -0500
 To:  <webmaster(at)racinesoccer.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Just to add on about the title graphic - one reason it is so jaggy is that
it appears to be a 2 colour scan. Try again in grayscale and you will get a
smoother look.

Also, you have used the height and width attributes of image to stretch a
graphic which is about 488 pixels wide to about 600 pixels wide. That alone
will make it appear distorted and jagged. I would either scan it at the size
you need, or use it at the size you have - but never resize with the height
and width. Those attributes are there only to describe the image, not
manipulate it. Using a browser like that to control a graphic usually ends
up with an unprofessional looking graphic.

That's it!
Bye!
--
Natalie Verge