Re: CORRECTION: Capitol College

by Julie Cooke <skyamese2(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:10:17 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Robert Chapman <robert1(at)landmarknet.net>,
Critique <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
--- Robert Chapman <robert1(at)landmarknet.net> wrote:
> Hi Julie (again)
> This is nice but I realy like the old site

Hi, Robert!

Glad you like the old site as well as the new one.
The old home page was designed about 18 months ago.
Since then, I've come to the conclusion that people
don't read in a circle and it's hard to add new links
without completely redesigning the imagemap.

This time I decided to go with a more text-based,
portal look, which will be much easier to update.

Have a great weekend!

Julie Cooke
Capitol College

P.S. Marci - here's a reference book you might find
useful: The Non-Designer's Web Book by Robin Williams.
It does a great job of explaining good layout and
graphic design techniques, and lots of other great
tips as well!