Re: fallenheroesmemorial.com

by Dwayne Brock <sleipnirsgate(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:00:27 -0800 (PST)
 To:  Tim Rivera <lists(at)timrivera.com>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Tim, mutual web professionals,

The only point I would add would be one already
mentioned, that of abbreviations, personally I would
avoid the abbreviations.

I liked that the page loads fast and registers well in
a myriad of browsers.

As long as a hierarchy of information is established
in method, whether chronological or alphabetical, I am
comfortalbe with either method is long as it is
consistent, as is true here.

I like the use of graphic imagery and color to denote
the memorial nature of the page, the information
communicated is communicated quite clearly.

Tim, let me know privately when you consider the site
to be live, if it is not so already. I know some
individuals that would certainly be interested in the
information conveyed.

Regards,
Dwayne Brock
Richmond, KY