Re: Need opinions

by Rebecca <prikura(at)best.com>

 Date:  Sun, 26 Apr 1998 15:24:47 -0700
 To:  <whirrett(at)netins.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
[Sorry in advance - If this is considered off topic, but this IS the
critique list & I'm just try to give a critique, in response to a critique
request - I'm just saying this because I've always gotten you're off topic
messages from either list guides or other people everytime I give a
critique.  If site critiqing is not the topic of this list, please tell me
the real topic is - thanks.  And now for the critique....]

Keep in mind that I'm not an anti-black background person, I use them
myself...

I think that the new looks better, but I would recommend changing all the
other backgrounds on your site from black to the racing background.  [Some
people will agrue that black backgrounds are unprofessional, but
inconsistant backgrounds look even worse.]  Keep the new background. ^-^

Rebecca

MonsterWeb - http://www.monsterweb.simplenet.com
Leonardo by Request - http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Boulevard/5860/
Plague 5 -  http://www.monsterweb.simplenet.com/plagued/