Re: http://www.omeganet.es/~visigoth/

by Rebecca <prikura(at)best.com>

 Date:  Sun, 26 Apr 1998 16:12:27 -0700
 To:  "Eriko and Sean" <visigoth(at)omeganet.es>
 Cc:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
[Sorry in advance - If this is considered off topic, but this IS the
critique list & I'm just try to give a critique, in response to a critique
request - I'm just saying this because I've always gotten you're off topic
messages from either list guides or other people everytime I give a
critique.  If site critiqing is not the topic of this list, please tell me
the real topic is - thanks.  And now for the critique....]

Netscape Nav 4.0 / 56k modem
P133 32mb Win95

I noticed that you site use fames and java both on it's main page.
Technically there isn't anything wrong with that, but you should be aware
that there are still people wandering about the internet with slow modems.

This site is one of the few situations where I would consider some sort of
splash page that notifies people that they will need to be able to support
both java and frames.  Even if the browser can support it - the innernet
connection that your guest is receiving will not necessarily be able to do it.

Rebecca

MonsterWeb - http://www.monsterweb.simplenet.com
Leonardo by Request - http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Boulevard/5860/
Plague 5 -  http://www.monsterweb.simplenet.com/plagued/