Re: Please critique

by Eric Kulaas <ekulaas(at)radiantd.com>

 Date:  Tue, 17 Mar 1998 21:24:34 -0500
 To:  "Michael Millar" <yojan(at)hotmail.com>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:42 PM 3/17/98 PST, you wrote:
>Hello all. I need a critique of my site. I added backgrounds. If you go,
>please sign the guestbook telling me what you think.
>www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/2737

Michael, Why Not?

For those of us that are color challenged the neon blue on the whatever
menu background are a bit hard on the eyes, same with the blue on black.
But it's better than Red:)

The text was right against the left margin on the menu and poems.  It would
probably look better if they had margins.

Checked it in Net3 at 640 but lost the right side of the browser, but I'd
suspect you have a horizontal scroll bar since it cut the right side of the
banner off (I don't ask why anymore:))

I used to like frames a lot for menus until I found this group :) and
learned that a lot of people couldn't view the site properly.  Since you
don't have many pages you might want to experiment with some tables.  They
tend to make a site much cleaner.

Eric Kulaas
www.turftech.com
Member HTML Writers Guild