Business Site Re-critique

by Jesse Pate <j-pate(at)nwu.edu>

 Date:  Wed, 13 May 1998 00:32:07 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
 Hi --

  I finally got enough time to finish implementing the changes from the
last time I had people critique this, so if you have a few minutes, could
you re-critique my website at http://www.adarknight.com ?
  Please comment on

  1. Navigation
  2. Layout
  3. Load Times

  And as always, please include your screen res, color depth (if known),
OS, connection speed, and the browser you were using.  The pages validated,
so there shouldn't be any problems with strange things happening in
different browsers, but you never know...

 Thanks,

    Jesse Pate

**

Now the laughter turns to tears, now the days seem like years
I hear the gods begin to cheer, as we watch our sky disappear
This is my Exodus
This is my Wire
Send it to those who care
-- The Nixons, "Wire"