Re: Request review of company web site

by enigma <enigma(at)netcom.ca>

 Date:  Sun, 11 Jan 1998 18:55:07 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:09 AM 1/11/98 -0600, you wrote:
>I would appreciate a review of the web site I designed for my company.  The
>site is industry specific, however, I would like comments on general layout.
>The site should be friendly to Netscape and IE, but I lean toward IE4.0 when
>designing "effects".
>I am new to web development, so I could use all the help I can get.
>Later,
>
>Gary Nelsen
>gary(at)gar-nel.com
>http://www.gar-nel.com

I was really loving your sight, it had a nice clean layout, simple
navigation and an attractive setup.  I really liked the animation in the
top right frame.  Then I switched to a lower resolution of 640x480 and I
immediately had alot of ugly scrollbars.  I could no longer see the lovely
animation in the top and I had to horizontal scroll back and forth to read
the text.  That gets quickly annoying.  I think the sight is beautiful at
high resolution but maybe you should consider the rest of the world too.

hope that helps!

enigma.

nn3
ie4