Re: Critique Request - http://www.nfgs.essex.sch.uk/

by enigma <enigma(at)netcom.ca>

 Date:  Sun, 11 Jan 1998 19:00:57 -0500
 To:  "James East" <james.east(at)nfgs.essex.sch.uk>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:44 PM 1/11/98 -0000, you wrote:
>Thanks for that. Staff list will eventually have links to e-mail staff, but
>as we are just beginning in our internet development, they don't all have
>e-mail addresses yet.
>
>I'll probably change the yellow on blue text to plain black on white. Would
>that look TOO boring, even for an educational establishment?

Not necessarily.  It just occured to me that yellow and blue might be the
school colours, in which case it might be appropriate.  Having the crest on
a white background with a darker coloured blue text might be  ok.

Also in the navigation frame there is an inconsistency (how do you spell
that??) in the font, some is all-caps, some isnt, some seems to be
smaller...

enigma.

http://www.netcom.ca/~enigma/INDEX.html
MEMBER HTML WRITERS GUILD