Re: Comments and suggestions, please [2]

by Bonnie Nilsen <bnilsen(at)netidea.com>

 Date:  Sun, 21 Feb 1999 11:07:15 -0800
 To:  Andre Dompierre <askem(at)home.com>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello fellow Canadian,

[Win'95 640X480 NN 4.08 28.8]

Loaded quickly. The brown type on black is fairly easy to read.

I found the blue link (survey) very difficult to read on the black
background and got an error message when I clicked on it. Also I don't
think you need all those 'back to top' messages as the page is not that long.

Your Starting Point colour change in red only goes over 'Starting Poin'

I found the scrolling words annoying, but maybe others wouldn't. :-)

The main page was too wide for my 640X480 screen. Type was easy to read.
Didn't follow other links.

Good start,

Bonnie