Re: Conversion thoughts please

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Fri, 04 Aug 2000 08:27:38 -0500
 To:  carole(at)designs.com
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thank you -- As you have noticed, yes, this is going to be major and I've
been a member of some other lists long enough to know that seeking an
opinion _before_ starting on this particular monster is the best way to go
about the project.

At least I know I'm not alone!

The membership is having a convention next month and then I get to meet a
lot more of the key individuals and offer some face-to-face persuasion.

I've been half-afraid to touch this site due to some of their internal
problems. Now, I have a little extra ammunition.

But hey, I do like the background!! Can the rest, but nice background!

Tamara