RE: Critique Request: http://www.deakgroup.com/update/

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:56:58 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Bachelor's degree in English but tainted by several years in journalism.

Something, something and something is fine according to the last MLA I saw
(o.k., it's been awhile, I admit), but something, something, and something
used to be correct. Now if you have something went here, something else
here, and then one last something that would be correct comma placement.

But, perhaps my memory is fading??

Tamara