Re: Conversion thoughts please

by katsuey <katsuey(at)katsuey.com>

 Date:  Thu, 03 Aug 2000 22:02:59 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 08:59 PM 08/03/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>Yes, I am new to this list but I need some constructive help on my latest=
=20
>project.
>
>http://www.illinoiswildlife.org/

The site is not a "professional" FP theme or template.  You can easily pull=
=20
this site back into FP or into DW to make changes.  The navigation is=20
horrible - sorry, that's just the plain truth of it.  Items to click on are=
=20
scattered all over the page and the eye just doesn't know where to go first.

I strongly suggest you organize the page and put in a standard navigation=20
system that follows all the way through the site.  You can keep the green=20
and white look to the site, just clean up the scattered look and put in a=20
navigation system that works to direct the user.

Sorry to be so direct on this one, but these things just "screamed" at me.

           ((( =B8.-=B7=B7=B7- ^~~ ^
            (         {>=AAY=AA<}
Katsuey's Legal Gateway
http://www.katsuey.com