Re: Please review Organization Website

by David Voth <davidvoth(at)shaw.ca>

 Date:  Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:46:21 -0700
 To:  Tenley Shewmake <tenley(at)awebresource.com>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello. I had a look at the site and noticed a couple things. I'm
running Mac OS 9.1. In Opera 5 only a home page link and the PDF
links appeared. In IE 5.1 the menu on the left appeared at the bottom
of the screen. The site map link led to a "page not found".

David

--
Cheamweb "From the Fraser Valley to the World"
	www.cheamweb.com