Re: Q to Peter, Richard, Ed, Johnny, Tanya

by Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Jan 1998 15:17:10 -0800
 To:  Peter Knaggs <pjk(at)bcs.org.uk>
 Cc:  hwg-elections(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 08:45 p.m. 01/13/98 +0000, Peter Knaggs wrote:
>I would agree that those candidates that have not provided an election
>address (Tarik, Susan, David, Jimmie, Johnny, Ed and Richard) should be
>disregarded.

I just wanted to point out that the supplimental materials
were (and are) "optional" and not required by the candidates;
while you're free to make your own decisions on how important
the lack of a statement is, it needs to be remembered that
these are not _required_ materials.

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn(at)hwg.org>
President, HTML Writers Guild