RE: Sit redo

by "Peter Williams" <Peter.Williams(at)hendersons.com.au>

 Date:  Fri, 29 Jan 1999 07:46:34 +1100
 To:  "HTML Writers Guild - Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Randy,
I can never understand why a site would have UNLABELLED
navigation buttons. the rollover is nice, but I think the
pupose of the button should be apparent before it is under
the mouse cursor. (The topic pages have the labels done right)
I did see the separate text links at the bottom (good job).

People and places text link goes to a page called green
and it is links to software, etc (whoops?). People and
places is not on the navigation buttons.

I liked the odd turning effect the left rainbow bar gives
when the page is scrolled, very psychadelic!

Peter Williams
LAN Support/Webmaster