RE: AutoCad files on Intranet

by "Peter Williams" <Peter.Williams(at)hendersons.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 30 Sep 1998 08:28:48 +1000
 To:  "Everhart,
Michael C." <MCEVERHART(at)INTEGON.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Go to www.autodesk.com/
You will find that  they have a utility that saves
CAD drawings in a special web format for just your
purpose, and thay have a plugin for browsers to read
the special files. It is something like DXF file format.

Peter Williams
LAN Support/Webmaster