Re: PSP6 still crashing with toggle layer palette

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>

 Date:  Thu, 27 Apr 2000 18:23:48 -0700
 To:  "Lou Hall" <lhall1(at)midsouth.rr.com>
 Cc:  "hwg-graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hey Lou,

Getting into the registry can be tricky, but deleting JUST the Jasc keys
might help. However, it sounds like there's something more than a
PSP-related file at problem here... Does ANY other software exhibit strange
or unusual behavior like this? If so, then a system DLL may have gotten
corrupted. Even if not, that may still be the case.

Your next steps to try:

Remove PSP, this time deleting the remaining folders on the hard drive, as
well as the associated registry keys. Reinstall. If this STILL doesn't work,
try just reinstalling your operating system. Sometimes this can help. If it
STILL doesn't work, then you may need to back up your data, wipe your hard
drive, and reinstall fresh.

HOPEFULLY one of the less drastic steps can be taken, but I just had to do
the wipe/reinstall last weekend for a different reason! :-)

Good luck!
Kehvan