Re: image problem

by "Jami" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Sun, 15 Jul 2001 06:35:58 -0500
 To:  <caroling(at)wholeo.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
What I am looking for here is not techniques as to how to air-brush the
hair. I realize this is a crude rough draft that needs modification. My
problem is with the display on my computer, not my PSP. I have tried every
imaginable way to change the settings so that it displays the hair as other
than black, but nothing seems to work. Even before I put the picture into my
PSP, I saw the hair as all black. This does not happen on anything but this
one picture. I'm at my wit's end here as to how to get the image to display
correctly, with our without my PSP.