Re: Blueprint Lettering (was: them cool letters)

by Chris Messina <cmessina(at)sandstormpublishing.com>

 Date:  Sun, 05 Apr 1998 23:53:28 -0400
 To:  "Hwg Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 07:39 PM 4/5/98 -0600, Donald Heppner wrote:
>I was wondering how to make those letters with that look as though they were
>created from blue prints.

It's rather ironic that you should be mentioning this now because I just
went through this problem this morning! If you have Illustrator and the
fonts it came with, your problem is solved. Try:

QuickSans Accurate
      or
RubinoSans.

Take a look at the site I put up today for my high school paper, "The
Blueprint" (how ironic eh?):

http://www.sandstormpublishing.com/west/blueprint

Don't expect much, but the header graphic was done in PS and Illustrator
using RubinoSans.

Good luck!

Chris Messina
Webmaster -|- Sandstorm Publishing