Re: Graphics Program Question

by Norman Bunn <norman.bunn(at)craftedsolutions.com>

 Date:  Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:38:53 -0500
 To:  "Debb Myers" <sillylilfilly(at)kscable.com>,
"HWG-Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Debb,

Three years ago I bit the bullet on Photoshop 5.5 and have never been
disappointed.  You may be able to get a good really price on version 6.0
soon, now that 7.0 is almost out the door.  Check Ebay, mysimon, Yahoo
shopping, dealtime and the like to get the best pricing (<$400 on Ebay).

Norman