Re: Resizing IMageready Layers

by jdowdell(at)macromedia.com (John Dowdell)

 Date:  Fri, 15 Jan 1999 13:50:57 -0700
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:43 PM 1/13/99, Chris Hawkins wrote:
> Am I daft or is there a way to resize/stretch/skew individual layers in
> IMageReady?  I cannot believe they would leave this out (as in PHotoshop).

You can resize an image layer, but note that this will then occur across
all frames. In ImageReady you can animate a pixel-layer's position and
opacity, but not its scale, rotation, skew, or contents.

jd

Public discussions have first claim on support time; but private email
is available via Priority Access: http://www.macromedia.com/support/