Re: writing CSS

by "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita(at)home.ro>

 Date:  Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:31:20 +0200
 To:  "Keith D Sellars" <Keith(at)webgraffix.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>,
"Timothy Luoma" <luomat(at)operamail.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, I've asked because Top Style is not accessible for the blind, and I
can't use it unfortunately.

MS Interdev from MS Visual Studio6 has nice features for creating style
sheets, but even though it is accessible, it is not very friendly, and not
all the controls are accessible.

I was searching a lot for a good and accessible CSS editor, but I couldn't
find one even though it need to create just text only results.

Teddy,
Teddy's Center: http://teddy.fcc.ro/
Email: orasnita(at)home.ro