Re: cold fusion help

by "Kevin A. Jackson" <kevin(at)nvision.on.ca>

 Date:  Wed, 03 Nov 1999 15:46:36 -0500
 To:  hwg-servers(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:53 AM 11/3/99 -0800, you wrote:
>I've never seen it when that wasnt the url  However if I remember correctly
>all the times when I have installed CF it automaticly set it so anyone not
>on the local network could not access it.  And yeah you will need to get the
>password in order to enter it.  If they dont/cant get it I would receomened
>they just reinstall CF would be easier in the long run I think then messing
>with the reg keys.

Currently, have checked the address http://www.clientsdomain.com/CFIDE/Administrator/index.cfm with no joy, receiving a 404 error page which appears to have been generated by Cold Fusion. Also did a server check on the clients' web server using Netcraft's site and discovered that it is running Microsoft-IIS/4.0.

TIA

Kevin Jackson

--
Biz-Zone Internet Group