Re: Link Colors

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)mediaone.net>

 Date:  Sat, 9 Feb 2002 16:59:36 -0500
 To:  <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Bizarre eh? Go figure. So it was the border thing all along huh? I don't
know why I even had that in there. I think I cut and pasted that from a
different style sheet I was using and just never got rid of the border
attribute. Thanks for taking the time to solve this perplexing puzzle. Now I
don't have to worry about browser sniffers.

Thanks again,
Lisa