Re: IE 5.5

by "Michelle Burrow" <mickeybur(at)home.com>

 Date:  Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:33:15 -0700
 To:  "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>,
"Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have the website version of IE 5.5 and this is not the first problem I
have had with it.
NO, this page does not load properly. I can get the entry page just fine but
clicking the "Play" button leads to nothing but "this page cannot be
displayed".
Also have found that IE5.5 does some weird stuff with JavaScript code on
some pages (displays random chuncks of the code to the screen as part of the
display)

Earn Extra Money -  http://www.dollars4mail.com/id=MJF-915