Re: How'd they make the source code disappear?

by "Help Desk" <helpdesk(at)starrwolfdesign.com>

 Date:  Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:01:47 -0600
 To:  <ltitus(at)mindspring.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

What you are seeing is an old trick some programmers try to use to make it
appear as though the source coding has disappeared just to discourage timid
code snatchers.

In fact, if you scroll down the page when viewing the source you will locate
the HTML because, as of yet, there is no technology existing which prevents
code from being seen.

Help Desk
Support Services
Starr Wolf Design