Re: Netwrking? Ver 2

by "Maggie Carr" <m.a.carr(at)decaelo.com>

 Date:  Wed, 6 Sep 2000 09:02:31 -0400
 To:  "jalal" <the_jalal(at)yahoo.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jalal,

I'm glad you mentioned it, I feel the same.
I think the idea to take requests for help with things peripheral to web
development techniques off-list after an initial request is an excellent
compromise.
We all stand to lose learning something helpful if people decide against
posting a question to the group over a concern about appropriateness - with
your suggestion, people are free to ask, but the list remains largely on the
subject of techniques.

Maggie