Re: Kehvan's ASP

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:02:49 -0400
 To:  "Craig S. Kiessling" <wulin(at)netzero.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Not to be too anti-M$ (although I can't help it)

You might also want to loook at PHP (www.php.net)

Its functionality far exceeds ASP and since open-sourced software grows
faster than proprietary software the gap will widen.

Data Driven Design
P.O. Box 1084
Holly Hill, FL 32125-1084
Phone : (904) - 226-8979