Re: Netscape table problem...

by "Lauren Hanka" <bluejay(at)starband.net>

 Date:  Tue, 10 Apr 2001 18:30:34 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dear Paul,

Had to giggle a little, because I am working on my own new site which is
very similar - it's as if you've been peeking over my shoulder - hummm...

Anyway, looked at it in NS 4.5 on PC, and it still looks great there. What
difficulty are you encountering? Perhaps I've missed something - or maybe
you've fixed it!

Lauren