Re: Netscape table problem...

by Kimiko Drew <macruimmon(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:05:49 -0700
 To:  "Paul Mennega" <paul(at)mennega.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:41 PM 4/10/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi people.  I need a little help.
>
>I have a page that uses tables for layout, but unfortunately in Netscape, it
>is not showing up properly.  Can anybody give a little insight?  I am sure
>it is just a simple fix, but I can't seem to find it!!
>
>Here is the link,
>
>It works as wanted in IE, Netscape 6, but NS 4.x is a problem
>
>http://www.mennega.com/clients/iris/index.html
>
>Paul Mennega

Hi Paul,

ok, I bite... what's the problem? I am viewing it at home on a PC, both IE
5.00 and NN 4.08, and the only difference I note is that IE has one line in
the middle of the page, and NN has two, one above the other. Monitor size
is 1024x768 17", and viewed at both small window and full size.

Can you describe the problem you are viewing? Or what specifically is it
not doing right?

And tomorrow, at work, I will double check with IE 5.5, NN4.75, NN6, along
with Opera 5.02 for you, and see if there are other things I am currently
not seeing.

Kimiko Drew

macruimmon(at)earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~macruimmon/