Re: XHTML

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Wed, 28 Jun 2000 21:06:42 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Excellent point, John.  I much prefer customizable editors to one's that are
hard-coded to a spec.  I like Editplus because of this, and we have also
modified a copy of Dreamweaver so that it has moved toward XHTML complicancy
in such areas as closing empty elements. using strong and em, and adding
table summaries to the insert dialogue box.

I guess the key in this environment is to remain flexible....stop growing,
and you get left behind.