solved [was:Re: visited vs. hover [was:Re: classes not cooperating]

by "Lady Wistfulee" <wistfulee(at)hawaii.rr.com>

 Date:  Fri, 7 Jan 2000 15:42:40 -1000
 To:  <KeithWBell(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
<rather ashamed>
Thank you Keith,
I should know better...& I did already have those specs bookmarked.  I =
have so much stuff to learn I was just momentarily overwhelmed by my =
archives.  I knew when I first posted this problem that it was something =
oh so simple I was not seeing.
<not closing the ashamed tag...still ashamed<S>>
Thanks again,
Lady Wistfulee
----- Original Message -----=20