Re: Truly going back

by "Justin H." <justinh(at)whidbey.net>

 Date:  Fri, 4 May 2001 14:24:00 -0700
 To:  "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
That's all well and good, but what if someone has javascript disabled in
their browser?  Have something like:

<.a href="./" onClick="history.back();return false;">Go back<./a>

That way, those with Javascript disabled would go to your homepage, while
those with it enabled would actually go back.

Justin H.