Re: [interest] Follow-up (was: no code? How can they do this?)

by "Buddy Harris" <bharris(at)stny.rr.com>

 Date:  Tue, 20 May 2003 00:16:59 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>And I thought we knew better.  How childish!

>Sad to think anyone from this list would do anything like that. What was
>the point??????????

I don't believe that anyone who posts more or less regularly on this list would do
anything like that. As some have mentioned, I'd rather think it was some "lurkers"
who are not capable of grasping the numerous benefits made available by what
very well could be the most  fantastic group of folks on this big www.

Whoever did this should be made aware that this is <em>NOT</em> what we're about here.

Buddy