Re[4]: PHP / Date / Timezone

by Nathan Lyle <nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com>

 Date:  Tue, 4 Jun 2002 23:38:10 -0400
 To:  "Gary Krockover" <gary(at)garykrockover.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Convert it to a 24 hour time (military) and then apply the math and then
> convert back?  Sorry, I don't have examples in PHP but could do similar in
> WebDNA.

There's probably a route that way too... but it started to look too
mathy. :)  I did fiddle around with which format I received the date
in, to see if it would be easier to convert one over the other.
Twasn't. :)

~ The U.P. Web Maestro (Nathan Lyle)

  E-Mail: nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com
  Online: www.upwebmaestro.com
   Phone: (906)485-4806

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and Usenet is nothing like Shakespeare." - Blair Houghton.