Re: NN 6.x

by Michael Muehlendorf <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>

 Date:  Fri, 28 Jun 2002 07:42:02 -0500
 To:  thewolves(at)bigfoot.com
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hello Larry!

Thanks for taking a look. Yet ANOTHER misspelling! Hard to believe I did
that again...

Taking the extra "j" out of "javajscript" (in two places...sheeesh) did the
trick. I'm not sure either about the legality of including the
<.script>...<./script> tags inside of the <.p>...<./p> tags, but it
validates as XHTML 1.0 transitional with no errors or warnings in my css.

If you have a second, could you check it again in NN 6 and let me know if
it's working? I don't have immediate access to that particular browser.

Thanks very much, Larry.

Mike