Re: Dreamweaver and Homesite question

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Mon, 17 Apr 2000 08:40:31 -0700
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
DreamWeaver does NOT come with Homesite but can be integrated with
HomeSite.

That little window is DreamWeaver's HTML viewer/editor and can be
resized by dragging the edges or corners but does not have a button
to go full size... UHHHhh MM what the heck were you guys thinking ?

IF you have Homesite you can tell DW to launch it INSTEAD of DW's
code editor.

For more DreamWeaver questions you can join the DreamWeaver forum
at http://www.blueworld.com/blueworld/lists/dreamweaver.html

At 09:01 AM 17/04/2000 -0400, Pierre-Louis, Marian wrote:
>I have been using Dreamweaver 3 for a few months and there is something I
>can't figure out.  It says that Homesite comes with Dreamweaver.  The only
>html coding I can find is the little pop-up window that can be accessed
>through the launcher.  I'm assuming that is the access to Homesite.  The
>thing I find frustrating about it is that the window size is fixed and can't
>be expanded to full-size.  Am I missing something?  Is there another way to
>access Homesite?  Is it possible to view it full-screen?  And finally, could
>this be a limitation of the educational version which I am using?

.oOo.