Re: Hosting Company

by Nate Harel <nharel(at)nettech-services.net>

 Date:  Fri, 21 Jun 2002 08:20:19 -0400
 To:  "Total Web Works" <TotalWebWorks(at)cox.net>
 Cc:  "*HWG- Techniquess" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Don't even think about it.

I fell into their business for about 6 months. Lots of promises and grand
ideas.  The truth is - it took them over a month to set me up (after they
took my initial deposit), had lots of down time, support is SLOWWWWW, and
not very good when it is provided. The usual attitude I found when I had a
problem was "what did you do wrong?" rather than how can we help.

I am now moving all my clients off to another vendor. Contact me directly
and I can give you more info.

Nate

At 6/20/2002 08:34 PM, Total Web Works wrote:
>Has anyone ever heard of Sell Internet Access.com?
>
>http://www.sellinternetaccess.com/
>

>Debb Myers
>
>All out going Mail is Virus Scanned by Norton Antivirus 2002.

                 ----------------------------------
                             Nate Harel
                         NetTech Services
                           56 Pickering Street