RE: Linking drop down boxes

by Eric Anderson <eric_anderson(at)hrsoft.com>

 Date:  Fri, 09 Jun 2000 13:24:13 -0500
 To:  <webmaster(at)aurorawebdesign.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hrmm...it works for me.  Then again, when it comes to computers I am insane
(defined as: perform the exact same action twice and expect different results).

If you go to the top level site: www.asptoday.com and search for "dynamic
selection list" (without the quotes) you should return two articles.  Both
are good guidelines and each allow you to download the source code.

If you still have problems, let me know and I can send you the information
personally (i.e. send you the source code).

HTH,
Eric