Re: javascript file mod date

by Nathan Lyle <natlyle(at)nmu.edu>

 Date:  Fri, 13 Jul 2001 00:11:15 -0400
 To:  Romek <zylla(at)ck-sg.p.lodz.pl>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

><Romek>
>Of course one can put that info in a static way.  More over
>one can use SSI for that info generation and pick that info
>for other than the file that is actually sent to the browser.
>   That way one can have modification date for "content" part
>of the generated page.

I wish SSI was an option for me, one line of code is always better than
more than one. <smile>

~Nathan Lyle   (The Tragic Comedian Poet)

Email:  natlyle(at)nmu.edu    or    jopling(at)geocities.com
Web: http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle
Phone: (906)485-4806

"Sunburn is very becoming - but only when it is even - one must be careful
not to look like a mixed grill." - Noel Coward